Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere. “Here the white beaches on the edge of a meandering coastline have palm trees that sway to the rhythm of the Sea. The beat of tribal drums haunts the stillness and Technicolor fish steer their way through crystal clear water.”
• Harbor Cruise (7points including Viper Island)
• Cellular Jail [National Memorial] light & sound show
• Fisheries Museum (rare species of fishes & marine life)
• Anthropological Museum(Depicts the life of tribes, early settlement of Andaman Islands)
• Samudrika Museum (Naval marine museum), Mini Zoo
• Chatham Saw Mill (Asia’s one of the oldest wooden saw mill)
• Forest Museum, water sports complex, Marina park
• Science Center
• Gandhi Park(small amusement park with a lake)
• Ross Island (old British capital of Andaman now in ruins, see spotted deer, peacock roam)
• North Bay (Coral Viewing, light house & Island can be seen on the backside of Rs.20 note
• Sagarika Emporium (SHOPPING-Sea Shells, Souvenirs, Handicrafts ETC…)
• Eagle view- view of airport and city from mountain top
On Hotel (3*)
Port Blair: TSG Emerald
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT PORT BLAIR
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective hotel. Rest till evening and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: ARRIVAL AT PORT BLAIR
After Breakfast proceed for local sightseeing at Port Blair, late evening witness the enthralling sound and light show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel/ Resort at Port Blair.
Day 3: ANDAMAN SIGHTSEEING/CORAL ISLAND/ROSS ISLAND
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water and changing dress. After North Bay, visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Afterwards overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: ANDAMAN SIGHTSEEING/WANDOOR BEACH/MAHAUDERA REEF
Morning after breakfast go on a full day’s excursion to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. The tour also includes a glass bottomed boat ride. Have the glance of the best beach in Andaman. Options are available for snorkeling as well. Then overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: ANDAMAN CITY TOUR
Morning after breakfast go on a city tour of Port Blair to see the famous Cellular Jail, Chatam Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.), Gandhi Park & the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) for shopping & souvenirs. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: DEPARTURE FROM ANDAMAN
Morning after breakfast, day is free until the drop at Airport. Fly back home with sweet memories of your tour with UAE Exchange.
Tour Cost Includes
• 5Nights stay-Standard A/c, Triple bed room in the above mentioned hotel.
• Breakfast from the hotel,
• All above mentioned sightseeing,
• All entry tickets and ferry tickets
• Vehicle will be independent N/AC -car
• Airport Transfers
• All applicable taxes.
Tour Cost Excludes
• Lunches, Dinners
• Camera charges.
• Expense of personal nature
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list.
All sightseeing tour subject to weather conditions
Repetition of tour/camera/snorkeling charges is extra
Rooms are subject to availability and rates are subject to change
Hotel Check-in/ Checkout times – 08.00am