Terms & Conditions
Lucky Draw Campaign, 2013
- The ‘ Lucky Draw Campaign ‘ (‘Campaign‘) shall commence from 03/01/2013 and close on 31/03/2013 (the ‘Campaign period’).
- Customer who does Foreign Exchange, Send Money Abroad, Air Ticketing, Gold Loan, Two Wheeler Loan, Xpress Money & Money Gram transactions with UAE Exchange & Financial Services Ltd.(‘the Company’) during the Campaign period, will be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- For each successful transaction done at any branch of the Company or for every completed online transaction, the Customer will receive a service/transactional SMS (SMS) to such mobile number as provided by the Customer at the time of availing the service. This SMS also shall confirm your participation in the Campaign. However, the Company shall not entertain any claim with regard to non-receipt of the SMS in case the mobile number provided by the customer is wrong.
- The lucky draw will be computer generated and will be held at the end of each month. To avail the prize, winner will have to produce proper id proof & SMS received from the Company.
- Winner will be announced / published in the home page of the UAE Exchange web site (www.uaeexchangetravel.com) and on our Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/uaeexchangetravel/ on the same next day of the draw.Winner will also be contacted over phone/email id (given by them at the time of participation). Though all reasonable efforts will be taken by the Company to contact the winner & inform them about the prize, the Company shall not entertain any claim with regard to non-receipt of timely information.
- The prize is Royal Enfield Bullet Bike. Prize is neither transferable nor can be substituted with any cash equivalent or otherwise. Giveaway prize images displayed (if any) are for illustration purpose only and may differ in actual colour and model.
- The prize offered shall cover only the actual value of the prize specified (excludes any incidental charges, including registration charges, taxes, insurance etc, that is to be borne by the winner). The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize offered in this Campaign.
- The winner should avail the prize within 30 (thirty) days from the date of announcement of the prize, failure of which the prize will stand canceled & lapsed.
- The Company reserves the rights to publish the winners’ photos in any media/forum for present/future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the scheme at any time during the Campaign period, without any prior notice. In case the offer is made void in future under any law,or regulatory authority, the Company shall not be liable to provide any prize and/or compensation to the winners.
- All disputes arising or in connection of this Campaign are subjected to laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Kochi. The decision of the Company on all matters relating to the Campaign (including but not limited to any dispute/controversy arising out of this Campaign) shall be final and binding.
- UAE Exchange staff members/ employees of associate companies and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- By participating in the Campaign, it shall be deemed that the customer has read understood & accepted the terms and conditions as specified herein.
- In any case, this Campaign shall not be construed as an inducement from UAE Exchange to its customers to avail the services. Availing of services and participation in the Campaign shall be purely based on the choice of customers. However, if the customer doesn’t wish to receive the SMS/participate in the Campaign , he hereby agrees to give a written request in the Company’s branch before leaving the branch premises or before logging out for online transactions.
Answer N Win Facebook Contest – Terms & Conditions
- Answer n Win Contest (‘Contest’) is open from 24th January, 2013 to 31st March 2013. Any entries received after the closing date shall not be eligible and/or considered for the Contest.
- The Contest is open to all Adult (aged 18 years or above) Indian Citizens residing in India. If at any point of time it is found that the winner does not qualify this criteria, UAE Exchange (hereinafter also referred as the Company) can at its discretion cancel such participation.
- To join the contest the Participants must visit our facebook fan page www.facebook.com/uaeexchangetravel and answer the question provided. Correct entries will be selected for the Lucky draw. Each participant can submit only one entry in his/her own name. Any multiple entries in the same name may be disqualified at the discretion of the Company.
- The draw will be computer generated and will be held on 1st April 2013. Winners will be announced on our website www.uaeexchangetravel.com and on our facebook fan page www.facebook.com/uaeexchangetravel on the same day. Winners may also be contacted over phone/email id (given by them at the time of participation). Though all reasonable effort will be taken by UAE Exchange to contact the winners, the Company shall not entertain any claim with regard to non-receipt of timely information.
- Contest prize – Dubai Package for 2 (Winner & partner). Inclusions – 03 nights at Dubai, Daily Breakfast, Dhow Cruise with Dinner, Desert Safari with Dinner, Half day city tour of Dubai, Airport transfers. Exclusions – Airfare & Visa charges. Hotel Bookings subject to availability. Prizes are neither transferable nor substituted with any cash equivalent or otherwise.
- The winner should claim for the prize within 30 (thirty) days from the date of announcement of the prize, failure of which the prize will stand canceled & lapsed.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees that his/her email id & referral ids may be used for sending information on our products & services, special deals and contest promotions. In case if the participant does not wish to receive any such emails & sms’s, the same shall be intimated to the Company in writing to the nearest branch office of the Company. UAE Exchange reserves the rights to publish the winners’ photos in any media for present/future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- All disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize obtained through the Contest, are subjected to laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Kochi only. The decision of UAE Exchange on all matters relating to the Contest (including but not limited to any dispute/controversy arising out of this Contest) shall be final and binding.
- UAE Exchange reserves the right to amend the scheme at any time during the period or extended period of the contest (if any), without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions as specified above. Employees of the UAE Exchange or its associate companies/sub agents are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
Federal Bank Exclusive Offer – Rs 200 OFF on Flight Tickets
- OFFER: Rs. 200/- Cash Discount Offer on all domestic & International Air ticket’s booked through www.uaeexchangetravel.com shall commence from 01/01/2013 and close on 31/01/2013.
- To be eligible for the Offer, customers/staff of Federal Bank should book flight tickets through UAE Exchange & Financial Service Ltd. (‘the Company’) website www.uaeexchangetravel.com using Federal Bank’s Net banking payment gateway only during the Offer period.
- To avail the Cash Discount Customers/Staff of Federal Bank should input promo code “UAEFBL” (which will be provided to the Customer/staff by the Bank) on booking page and Rs 200/- will be instantly deducted from the total amount payable.
- In the event of ticket cancellation booked through online (for which ticket he/she has received a cash discount), the discount amount will be deducted from the refund amount in addition to the normal cancellation charges.
- By participating in the Offer, the customer agrees that his/her email id may be used for sending information on our products & services, special deals and other promotional activities.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the scheme at any time during the Offer Period, without any prior notice. In case the offer is made void in future under any law, or regulatory authority, the Company shall not be liable to provide any discount to the customers/staff of Federal bank.
- All disputes arising or in connection of this Promotion are subjected to laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Kochi. The decision of the Company on all matters relating to the Offer (including but not limited to any dispute/controversy arising out of this Offer shall be final and binding.
- By participating in the Promotion, it shall be deemed that the customer has read, understood & accepted the terms and conditions as specified herein.
- In any case, this Offer shall not be construed as an inducement from UAE Exchange to its customers to avail its ticketing service. Availing of service and participation in the Promotion shall be purely based on the choice of customers.
While registering for My Account, the user will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. The user is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the user to notify UAE Exchange immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. UAE Exchange will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the user as a result of unauthorized use of their password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
UAE Exchange has no obligation to monitor the services. However, UAE Exchange reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. UAE Exchange reserves the right to terminate the users access to any or all of the services at any time without notice or any reason whatsoever.
UAE Exchange reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in UAE Exchange’s sole discretion.
UAE Exchange also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all UAE Exchange websites and related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Reservations, bookings, and purchases
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal. A supplier that is an air carrier is required to make available to the public the terms of its contract of carriage, and we make available the fare rules for such air carrier tickets before purchase.
The circumvention of an air carrier’s rules, including practices such as back-to-back ticketing (purchasing two or more tickets with overlapping travel dates in order to circumvent minimum stay requirements) and hidden-city ticketing (purchasing tickets including segments which the purchaser does not intend to use in order to circumvent an air carrier’s pricing structure), is prohibited by many air carriers. The use of prohibited ticketing practices may result in the air carrier taking actions including the cancellation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, additional charges to the purchaser’s credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing.
You are responsible for ensuring that your purchases abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including terms and conditions of purchase set forth in an air carrier’s fare rules or contract of carriage.
UAE Exchange has the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the UAE Exchange websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the UAE Exchange website. We request you to regularly review these terms and conditions. UAE Exchange has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but UAE Exchange neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. UAE Exchange disclaims any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, with respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in UAE Exchange websites.